NCIMB's laboratory scientists have experience of undertaking a range of commonly requested tests and analyses on a variety of liquid and solid sample types. We can accept samples of waste materials adn effluents, sediments, soils and composts.
Why use NCIMB?
- Responsive and flexible customer-focussed service: our customers tell us they value our good communication and high levels of customer service.
- Quality management: NCIMB operates a well established quality management system certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- Expert advice: we can offer advice on the most appropriate analytical techniques and tailor testing packages to your needs.
Effluent testing suite
We offer a suite of commonly requested chemical analyses and tests for effluents and oilfield produced waters including:
- Chemical oxygen demand (COD)
- Biological oxygen demand (BOD)
- Total suspended solids
Chemical compatibility testing
Tailored testing schemes and bespoke projects
At NCIMB we pride ourselves on our flexible and customer-focused approach. We can source and manage additional testing services to those listed above in order to deliver a bespoke, one-stop-shop testing package tailored to your requirements.
Please contact us for more information about the full range of testing available.
You might also be interested in:
qPCR testing services
Detect, quantify and monitor microorganisms
Explore the make up of bacterial communities.