NCIMB, an expanding microbiological and chemical analytical company, has a vacancy for a Laboratory Analyst to join their busy analytical department. This role is a full time and permanent position.
Candidates should have good
communication skills, be self-motivated with excellent attention to
detail and be able to work with minimum supervision.
• The undertaking of chemical analyses in order to meet deadlines.
• Liaising with customers and producing reports.
• Organizing and managing the routine maintenance of equipment.
• Ordering consumables, maintaining inventories and stock.
• Meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Applicants should hold a minimum of an HNC in Chemistry (or related discipline). Previous laboratory experience would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
Your CV and contact details of 2 referees can be posted to Mrs Fiona Ewing, NCIMB Ltd., Ferguson Building, Craibstone Estate, Bucksburn, Aberdeen AB21 9YA or emailed to email@example.com. The closing date for this position is the 31st August 2018.